[squid-users] Squid 3.0 PRE3 in accellerator mode

From: Kevin Withnall <kevin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 11:50:54 +1000

I have a few servers (hidden behing a local director so it looks like a
single server) which handle http and https.

Ive setup squid 3.0 PRE3 to accelerate them and can connect to the squid
proxy on https and I have it looking at the vhost headers to talk to the
back end servers.

What doesn't seem to be working is the https connection to the back end
and, unless I set always_direct, it won't connect to the 'origin'
server. Are there any docs or similar I should be looking at or should I
post some config file extracts here ?

Thanks for your time.

--
Kevin Withnall