[squid-users] pix+squid problem

From: cable linux <cablelinux@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:14:51 -0700 (PDT)

my Squid server machine had two interfaces

eth0 for LAN
eth1 connected directly to router for internet access.

In my current scenarion my Squid box has only one NIC
and it is behind PIX firewall , its local ip
172.16.100.12 is mapped with real ip so that it can
get internet access. So its internet and interanet
communication is held vi signle LAN card. On pix there
is ni filter for pix.

So is there any special configuration to be made at
PIX end so that it should allow squid to work in
transparent mode.

Regards
Linux Cablez