Re: [squid-users] blocking based on reply headers

From: Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <leolistas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:49:22 -0300

Mehdi Sarmadi escreveu:
> A wellknown example would be blocking wmf of reply content
>
> acl blocked_contdisp rep_header Content-Disposition -i \.wmf
> http_reply_access deny blocked_contdisp
> http_reply_access allow all

   Yeah ..... that's what i was looking for :)

   Do you know if it's possible to have some ACL and have some logging
based on that ?? I dont want allow neither deny, i just want logging. I
use to do that on postfix MTA, for finding impact of some new rule. I
can ask the rule just LOG ...

   is that possible with squid ?? I would like to have some acl based on
Content-Disposition header reply and have LOGS of them only .....

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues