[squid-users] Multiple domains and multiple backend servers : use of httpd_accel ?

From: Crimso <crimso@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 18:10:18 +0200

Hi,

I currently use squid on a virtual private server the following way :

www.domains.com -> squid -> my server

The VPS is localized in Italy so my websites seems to be in Italy for
the search engines, although my server is localized in France.
I use : "http_accel_host www.myserverhost.com" directive and it works
perfectly.

For some reasons I'd like to add some domains to my configuration, but
these domains are hosted on another server (I can't change that, it
doesn't depend on me...)

The result should be :

www.domain1.com -> Squid -> server1
www.domain2.com -> Squid -> server2

I really don't see how to do that since the http_accel_host directive
can only be used once...

Is there a way do it ?

Thanks in advance

--