Re: [squid-users] peer weight is not working please help

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:40:55 -0800

squid learner wrote:

>>I don't see a single successful request made through
>>a parent cache.
>>You need to figure out why the parent caches are not
>>passing you any
>>data. Round robin will bounce every request to a
>>different parent,
>>true, but it will not cause a request to canceled
>>before it is serviced.
>>
>>Chris
>>

>Thanks Chris
> I am not very much familer with all so i need help
>
>all my parent are work fine if i use them direct in my
>client browser

Is this client browser on the Squid machine? If not, then its very
likely a routing problem on the Squid machine. What is the full output
of "squidclient -h proxy.jeel.com -p 8080 -v
http://www.newscientist.com/"? Let the command run to completion no
matter how long it takes.. Try the same with the other three, and post
your results. For what it's worth, I can pass traffic through
proxy.jeel.com (slowly), my connection to proxy.cyberia.net.sa is
refused, my connection to proxy.awalnet.net.sa eventually times out.

>and about bug as explain by "Sir Henric
>
>I dont no what to do do ire install squid or change
>the version go back to STABLE6-6 or 7

Stick with 2.5STABLE14. The logging is not the cause of your trouble.

Chris