[squid-users] I.E. Exceptions

From: Lance Pehrson <lance_pehrson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:33:07 -0600

I am trying to have two applications bypass the proxy by adding
exception in IE. One address is subdomain.domain.com the other is
subdomain.domain.com/somesuffix. You would think that *.domain.com would
do it but it only allows the exception with out the suffix through. The
app that uses the url with a suffix still hits the proxy. Why is this?
What can I do to get the same domain with a suffix and without to bypass
the proxy? If I add them both to the exceptions in IE I get which ever
one I list first bypassing the proxy and the other does not.