Re: [squid-users] the dreaded 'zero sized reply' on RHEL3

From: Neil A. Hillard <hillardn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:58:04 +0100

Craig,

        which bit of 'Read the SMTP headers' didn't you understand?

The following appears in the header of each and every message which is
sent to the mailing list:

If you then can't unsubscribe explain exactly what you've tried and what
message / error you receive. Otherwise you won't get assistance.

                                Neil.

--
Neil Hillard                    hillardn@whl.co.uk
Westland Helicopters Ltd.       http://www.whl.co.uk/