[squid-users] Group ACLs

From: Luís Fernando C. Talora <talora-listas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:59:27 -0300

Fellows,

I use Squid with ntlm_auth against an Active Directory server. A few
days ago, I´ve replaced the ACL file witch contained the users allowed
to use the proxy with 5 new ACLs, one for each site of the company. I
did it to organize and turn administration easier. The only problem is
that, for it line on squid.conf pointing the old ACL, I had to use 5
lines instead.

So, is it possible to create an ACL to group the other ACLs? Something
line an "all_users" ACL containing the "site1_users", "site2_users" ...
and "siteN_users" ACLs, is it possible? It would make a lot easier to
add new sites/ACLs when necessary...

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Luis Talora