Re: [squid-users] getpwnam syntax

From: Robert Denton <robert@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:20:37 -0400

What a perfect way to end the work week!

The issue is resolved. The missing piece was to toggle the s bit on
pam_auth.

chmod ug+s pam_auth

So thanks to everyone for contributing to my little problem, and I
hope these emails will help others in their quest to pam authenticate
their users!

Robert Denton
Network Administrator
Headsprout