[squid-users] Does squid admits ubiquity?

From: <davide.ferrante@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 18:09:16 +0200

Hello,
i use squid with ncsa_auth to identify my users, but i have a problem
whith the accounts;
how to prevent users to connect themselves on different machines with
the same account at the same time?
I don't know if i was clear.... I've tried to use at the same time
the same accounts on different machine and it was possible. I need to
prevent it, because postal police couldn't believe in ubiquity.....
thanks,
Davide