Re: [squid-users] Replicate web object in peer cache server

From: Eswari Pd. Sharma <eswaris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 20:18:19 +0545

Visolve wrote :

> Hello Eswari,
>
> For the details of peer cache:
> http://squid.visolve.com/squid/squid24s1/neighbour.htm.

Thank you for the link, I got the idea how to use cache in hierarchy system
. Still I have confusion on this configuration .

Now at present we have the configuration for sibling cache
cache_peer cache1.com.np sibling 3128 3130 proxy-only
cache_peer cache2.com.np sibling 3128 3130 proxy-only
cache_peer cache3.com.np sibling 3128 3130 proxy-onlY

for replicating web objects in peer caches do this enough or still I need to
add mcast_group or any other

cache_peer cache1.com.np sibling 3128 3130 multicast-responder
cache_peer cache2.com.np sibling 3128 3130 multicast-responder
cache_peer cache3.com.np sibling 3128 3130 multicast-responder

Hope to hear from your end,

Thank you again,
Eswari Pd. Sharma