Re: [squid-users] How would I turn on ident lookup for allconnections? I don't want to do any restri

From: Keith Owen <KOwen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:03:38 -0700

I tried this but I found out, my understanding, the client needs an ident program installed. Is there a way with the default XP install to lookup the user name or even the computer name. Or, is there a way to, through LDAP, cross reference an IP address with a user name. All this being invisible through the user. Thanks

m+Ñn 2006-06-26 klockan 08:26 -0700 skrev Keith Owen:
> How would I turn on ident lookup for all connections? I don't want to do any restrictions, it is just for logging purposes. Thanks

ident_lookup_access allow all