Re: [squid-users] external_acl / passwd expiry

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:01:27 +0200

tis 2006-06-27 klockan 11:31 +0200 skrev michael.2006@gmx.de:

> This works fine with STABLE9. Now I tried to upgrade to STABLE14, but there is the following error:
> If a password is expired, the script returns ERR. Because of an change in STABLE10 squid asks for new credentials in and endless loop. The user don't see the ERR_PASSWORD_EXPIRED error-page.
> Is there any possibility to fix that?

Yes.. to get this effect the http_access line must end with an ACL not
related to authentication. To match that with deny_info simply create
dummy acls similar to the "all" acl but with more suited named for
deny_info matching..

acl passwd-expired-info src 0.0.0.0/0
http_access deny passwd-expired passwd-expired-info
deny_info ERR_PASSWORD_EXPIRED passwd-expired-info