Re: [squid-users] delay access to cached objects

From: Santosh Rani <santoshballey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:53:45 +0530

Sirs/ Madams
I wonder how should I tell squid not to cache any thing! I am trying
to chain two squid proxies. Both squids are installed on different
machines. (I may sound foolish here! pardon me). I am telling one
machine (machine 'A') to fetch data from other squid machine (machine
'B'). In machine 'A' , I have this line under TAG 'cache_peer'

cache_peer 192.168.x.x sibling 8080 3130 proxy-only

I am not able to get data from cache of machine 'A' by this directive
(It is fetching data from internet) . Do I have to pass some directive
in squid's configuration file on machine 'A' too?

Best Regards