RE: [squid-users] Squid Server with Yahoo Messenger

From: Foo Kok Chian Kelvin NCS <kcfoo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:35:05 +0800

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The yahoo messenger works if I removed proxy
authentication but that is not the case that I wanted.

There is no user logon and password dialogue box on the yahoo messenger.
Does it means that the yahoo messenger cannot be supported by squid NTLM
proxy authentication?

Pls advise. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Kelvin