RE: [squid-users] Squid use SSL ALWAYS?

From: Aaron Gray <aaronmgray@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:54:53 -0700

I made the SSH tunnel approach work.
I can use Putty on my windows box easily enough.

I gotta say though

1) it is slower (noticeably!)
2) it is cumbersome.

BUT I think it is a temp solution till I decide what to do and maybe figure
out how stunnel may work for me (since it is on the server that runs the
proxy, and I am not clear yet on how it can help)

Thanks