[squid-users] SSL_GET_PREV_SESSION Error When refreshing the page

From: Prabu <prabu.ayyappan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 09:38:35 +0530

Hello all,

I have setup squid-3.0 with Reverse Proxy and client authentication
with ssl certificate.Squid also starts fine.When i browsed a page,It
works fine with the client authentication and the page get
displayed.when i used the refresh button in my browser(Mozilla
firefox).I got the following error in my cache.log

I Surfed the net and in bug database i found this was posted as a
bug(#973) and there is also patch available for this one.But it doesn't
works for me.Is there any suggested patch available for this.

2006/07/04 09:27:26| clientNegotiateSSL: Error negotiating SSL
connection on FD 10: error:140D9115:SSL
routines:SSL_GET_PREV_SESSION:session id context uninitialized (1/-1)

Thanks,
Prabu.M.A