[squid-users] RE: WARNING: Cannot run '/user/bin/ntlm_auth' process.

From: Nathaniel Staples <Nathaniel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 08:44:56 +1000

Joost

Thanks for pointing that out. Nearly killed my self reading it. HOWEVER
the error is in the config I posted not my config, I just copied it off
the squid website and edited it for my email and forgot to edit out the
local part of the path.

The actual lines in the config file are :
auth_param ntlm program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth
--helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp
auth_param basic program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth
--helper-protocol=squid-2.5-basic

I also checked this path to make sure that was actually where the file
was and it is correct. As a note it was one of the directories I gave
the proxy group full privileges on.

Nathaniel