[squid-users] Squid-2.6.STABLE1: include/md5.c make failure

From: Merton Campbell Crockett <m.c.crockett@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 20:15:37 -0700

On earlier versions of Squid, I had no problems building the md5
module for BSD/OS 4.3.1. With Squid-2.6.STABLE1, I get a fatal error
building the module. This occurs with both BSD and Gnu make. The
failure is triggered by the "typedef struct MD5Context" changes where
uint32_t is used instead of u_int32_t.

Most of my programming experience has been with firmware or assembler
and I'm a little rusty. There probably a better way to approach this
problem than by replacing all occurrences of uint*_t with u_int*_t.
Any recommendations?

Merton Campbell Crockett
m.c.crockett@adelphia.net