[squid-users] logging delay_pools

From: Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <leolistas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 10:06:34 -0300

    Hello Guys,

    Is it possible to have some kind of logging of the delay_pools
actions ? Let me explain ...

    I have an internet connection that is not very good. It has some
slowdown moments. But I found some of those slowdowns were being caused
by users downloading stuff (videos, movie trailers, music, etc). For
that, i have setup some delay_pools which I can see are OK through
cachemgr.cgi.

    I would like to have some delay_pools logging so i could try to
identify users that are being slowed down by delay_pools and maybe some
legitim accesses that are not very good because of my internet
connection problems.

    Is that possible ?

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,