[squid-users] Parent cache question

From: Tim Bates <tin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:33:31 +1000

Hi.

I have a situation where I have to get squid to use a particular parent
proxy that requires authentication... Now, I've done this part, but some
users don't actually have their accounts yet on the new parent, so they
can't use it.

What I'd like to do is have some specific users (based on IP address)
get directed to the old parent proxy, while the rest go to the new one.
Is it possible to create rules as to which parent is used?

Tim B