[squid-users] shockwave problem

From: Raj <sunfire2005@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:27:35 +1000

Hello all,

I'm using Squid Version 2.5.STABLE10 to do the Internet access, which means the
internet access request will go thru 2 proxies as one is the child and the
other is the parent.
PC---->Squidproxy1---->Squidproxy2----->Internet
Here im encountering an problem. when a user tries to access
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome, it should install a shockwave
player from the Internet (www.macromedia.com). But it failed to
install shockwave. It displays a message "When you see the animation
playing below the labeled box, then your installation was successful.
I am not sure why it coulnd't install shockwave. I am also having
problems streaming Windows Media player.

I would appreciate it if someone help me fix this issue.

Thanks.