Re: [squid-users] New to Squid and Linux

From: <mjmcgraw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 19:24:17 -0400

It works when I am sitting at the linux box but when I try to SSH into
it and use the squid proxy through the tunnel I can get no where.

I have my Putty tunnel setup for local port 3128 forwarded to remote
port 3128.

L3128 ip.address.to.linuxbox:3128
L is for local port.

Should ip.address.to.linuxbox be 127.0.0.1 also?

Michael