ENC: RES: [squid-users] LDAP_auth

From: Ciro M. Souza <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 15:02:08 -0300

I solved this problem 3am today. After reading entirely access.log cache.log
and squid.out, i decided to test if anything could connect via tcp/ip to the
squid daemon, on other ports than 3128, and discovered that the packets,
even if the connection started from localhost. Searching google, discovered
that stupid process SeLinux, on my Fedora Core 5 was blocking communication
between helpers and squid. Just a question of reconfiguring SeLinux to
permit communication to squid process and works perfectly, including
ldap_group helper.
Tks for the attention anyway, and sorry for any inconvenience

P.S.:That's the problem on using another distro, but i couldn't get my
SuSE10 work with my VIA VT8251 Sata controller. But it's another problem....
Tks...
Ciro M Souza