[squid-users] acceleration mode question

From: Matthew Shoemaker <matthew.shoemaker@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:34:59 -0700

I have squid 2.6stable1 up and running on suse 10.1 in acceleration
mode. It works fine under normal testing on my pc.. But if I open up
say internet explorer instead of firefox and hit the same address on
the cache server I get a cache miss in the access log. This is the
same as when trying to view from a different machine. Is there some
configuration option that I need to change to get the pages that are
cached to be available to anyone and everyone?

Thanks,
Matthew