RE: [squid-users] Loosing https sessions to www.voipcheap.co.uk

From: Paul Clayton <Paul.Clayton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 13:21:51 +0200

Hi,

I set up a separate squid server, with myself as the user, and same
problem. Tried different releases as per my first eamil, and no luck. I
took a simple config with minimal ACLs. Just enough to get going, and
same problem of dropped sessions.
Logs have shown nothing conclusive. One can follow the cache.log file,
but I could be missing something in it. The file is 300K in size for
just one request.
I am wondering if this website is doing something illegal in its
headers. Can anyone help me diagnos this problem or debug it.

regards