[squid-users] caching POST results pages

From: Matthew Shoemaker <matthew.shoemaker@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:56:14 -0700

I wanted to know if someone could help me now get squid 2.6 stable 1
to cache pages that have a form that uses the post method? I read
that you can use ETags but have not found a good source of information
about what to do. I have a simple php page set up that when first
loaded just displays a submit button, and this page does cache. And
then when I click the submit button I would like to be able to cache
that page as well, but am completely at a loss as to how.

Thank you for any help.
Matthew