Re: [squid-users] SARG

From: Chris Robertson <crobertson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:27:02 -0800

Zahir wrote:

> Nobody knows ?
>

>>> just installed sarg 2.2.1 (rpm) under rhel 4.
>>> I tried to start the service by service sarg start and it's saying
>>> "unrecognized service". Pls tell me how to run sarg.
>>>
>>> I am running sarg as #sarg -l "accesslogpath" -o "outputdir" -d "date"
>>>
>>> Is it the correct way to run sarg ?
>>>
>>> Other thing I wanna ask u is I want to have realtime report. I tried
>>> to find sargrealtime.php and there's no such a file.
>>> Also I cudn't see sarg-php folder.
>>>
>>> Pls tell me how can I view the realtime report
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for your reply

Easy there Tiger. Three things:

First, this is the squid-users mailing list, not the SARG-users mailing
list.

Second, expecting an answer to your question within hours on a volunteer
mailing list is a bit presumptuous, and counter-productive.

Third, if you are really using RHEL 4, you've got a paid support
contract through RedHat. Perhaps that would be a better avenue to
follow for support.

Chris