[squid-users] Caching a QueryString with parameters

From: Jose Octavio de Castro Neves Jr <joc.neves@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 19:54:18 -0300

Hey Guys,

It's a pleasure to be part of the squid community. I'm a big squid fan
and mostly I use Squid as my transparent proxy/cache between my Apache
and my Zope application and Squid makes my environment happen.

Today I´ve got a bunch of MISS because some users were getting
straight to a page with some parameters on the querystring. I know
that this is totally normal and expected, but I would like to know if
it's possible to cache situations where you have thousands of requests
to a page with parameters on the querystring, like:

http://www.mysite.com/mypage?myparameter=myoption

Thank you very much and greetings from Brazil!

JOC