Re: [squid-users] [Solution] Squid on Active Directory

From: Alejandro Decchi <adecchi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:20:35 -0300

How did u install Kerberos ??

Thz

Ale
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mario Iseli" <admin@marioiseli.com>
To: <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 6:15 PM
Subject: [squid-users] [Solution] Squid on Active Directory

Hello Squid-Users,

this week I had problems with binding Squid to Active Directory as some
of you may already have noticed. I recognized that I was not the only
one, a lot of other people had the same troubles and not yet enought
squid-experience how to do it. In the last days I studied LDAP, Kerberos
and the internals of AD, so I could install Squid finally. I wrote an
article into my blog [1] which could also help other users. So please
have a look at it and give me a feedback, I thank for all your help!

http://blog.marioiseli.com/index.php/2006/08/14/debian-gnulinux-in-a-microsoft-network-with-winbindd-its-possible/

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <admin@marioiseli.com>
 : :'  :    proud user of Debian unstable