[squid-users] Adding a file manually

From: Janek Claus <clausjan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:29:01 -0400

Hi,

We are using Squid as a cache for the jar files of our Maven builds. Everything works
fine, except the files that are not publicly available because of license reasons (e.g.
SUN jars).

Those jars need to be added manually to the cache (after agreeing to the license terms).

My question: is there a way to manually add a file for a particular URL to Squid?

For example: the URL
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/servlet/servlet-api/2.4/servlet-api-2.4.jar
doesn't exist and needs to be added manually to the cache.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Janek