Re: [squid-users] bandwidth limitization

From: kashif Mazhar <kaashifmazhar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:37:01 +0500

Hi,

Yes i have read about it from manuals, but strangly it is working ,
still i havn't deployed it to all of my network and while experiment i
came to know that this bandwidth limitization is not working with
torrents and emule applications.. whats the methadology behind, do u
have any idea about it ??

thankx in advance,