[squid-users] High Availability Squid

From: Pablo García <malevo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:47:32 -0300

Hi, I'm working on set up a reverse proxy farm, running multiple
copies of squid per machine (to take advantage of the smp dual-core
servers), Now, reading the best performance practics, I understand
that instead of using RAID I should use a JBOD setup. using several
cache_dir statements in the squid.conf file. My question is, if one of
these disk should fail, what will happen with the squid process ?
Also any recomendations on high availability squid are very welcome.

Best Regards, Pablo