[squid-users] RE:SquidNT cache directory setup issues

From: Emily Flynn <eflynn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:07:43 +0100

Figured it out (with much thanks to a Neowin forum user), in my folder
options, the box that you tick two hide file extensions was ticked, so even
though squid.conf looked like just squid.conf... it was actually being saved
as squid.conf.txt. So therein lied the confusion and I now feel very silly.
Silly but happy.. cause my squids now happily running away.