[squid-users] COSS losing cached data after squid restart?

From: Monty Ree <chulmin2@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 05:04:18 +0000

Hello, list.

I have read a book which titled "Squid, the Definite Guide".
That say like this.

"coss doesn't support rebuilding cached data from disk well.
When you restart sqyud, you might find that it fails to read the coss
swap.state files, thus
losing any cached data."

I guess that I should change or add "cache_peer" or "cache_peer_domain"
once ot twice per day for some reason. Then, coss is not suit for me??

Thanks in advance.

¸Þ½ÅÀú¿¡¼­ ¹®ÀÚ¸¦ ¹Ù·Î º¸³»º¸¼¼¿ä
http://phonebuddy.msn.co.kr/m_main.aspx?part=W