Re: [squid-users] change password

From: Widi Apriyadi <widi.apriyadi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:06:45 +0700

I'm using the ncsa_auth, and htpasswd program from apache
my squid.conf configuration is like this :
auth_param basic program /usr/squid/etc/ncsa_auth /usr/squid/etc/squidpwd
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm NLU Squid proxy-caching web server
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours
auth_param basic casesensitive off

acl squidpwd proxy_auth REQUIRED

http_access allow squidpwd
for notes, i'm using 2.5 stable 10 version of squid