[squid-users] Contradictory access messages in cache.log and the error page.

From: Logu <logsnaath@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:25:30 +0530

Hi,

I am trying the view and PURGE the cache memory object using squidclient.
But when I do this I get an access denied message to a particular set of
urls (with have squid port 3128). But enabling debug options the cache.log
shows that the request is allowed, and the line is given below.

The request PURGE
http://my.host.com:3128/squid-internal-static/icons/anthony-c.gif is
ALLOWED, because it matched 'selfdom'.

But the output shows that the access is denied and the message is shown
below. Could some one help me to understand this.
HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden
Server: squid/2.5.STABLE12