[squid-users] What configuration should I set up?

From: fulan Peng <fulanpeng@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:27:00 -0400

Hi,
I need Squid on Windows to be a proxy server so that clients in China
can access the backend server via the Squid proxy. The backend server
will not be able to be accessed by the clients. The backend server can
not be resolved by the Chinese DNS. The Squid's host can be accessed
by the clients. What is the setup I should set up. I think it is the
accelerate mode or reverse proxy mode. If I am wrong, please point it
out. I never set up a transparent mode. My understanding is that I
have to set up reverse proxy mode.

Fulan Peng.