Re: [squid-users] Invalid Request.Squid2.6S3 accelerate with SSL on Windows

From: fulan Peng <fulanpeng@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 18:05:15 -0400

Yes. It's working now after I added defaultsite=<thebackend server domain name>

But there is one problem: the https always go to http's backend. If I
comment out the http port and put two in the https section, still
there is only one backend I can access via Squid. It seems that one
instance of Squid can only serve one backend? Is this right? I have to
use Windows service to run multiple instances of Squid so that the
clients can access multiple backend servers via my Squid. Is this
right? I have to recompile Squid with--win32-service. Is this right?

Thanks a lot!

Fulan Peng.