RE: [squid-users] Regex url lists and DNS blacklist acls

From: Thomas Nilsen <Thomas.Nilsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 08:22:59 +0200

Thanks for the reply Henrik.

As utils like squidguard/dansguardian are able to handle regex files
with good performance, I was hoping to achieve the same with asqredir or
similar light tools.

I assume Squid caches any external regex_url file?

I'll go ahead and see if I can get dnsbl_redir and perhaps asqredir to
work as external ACL helpers and do some testing to see if there is any
performance gain from it.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Thomas