Re: [squid-users] Errors during make

From: fulan Peng <fulanpeng@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 12:32:33 -0400

Probablly you did not upgrade your libxml2.
If you configure with ssl, you need the newest openssl.
I have set up Squid on Linux, FreeBSD and Windows, all accelerator
mode with SSL. I can help you in my chat server at
http://breakevilaxis.org if you want do the same mode.
I have scripts to create all SSL certificates and files. If you are
not interest in accelerator mode with SSL, then I would not help you.
I do not have time to learn other mode.

Fulan Peng.