[squid-users] Authenticate Squid Using Digital Certificate

From: Zaki Akhmad <zakiakhmad@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:32:37 -0700

Hello

I am trying to use digital certificate for squid authentication. I
have my certicate export to LDAP server. Is it possible to
authenticate squid using digital certificate? Should I install extra
package? And what configuration that I should add on the squid.conf?

I had browse this mailing-list archive, but I didn't find the answer.
Thank you for your attention.

Regards.

--
Zaki Akhmad