[squid-users] Re: Just a question?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 23:01:55 +0200

fre 2006-09-01 klockan 15:37 -0500 skrev Greg Bledsoe:

> Ok, one I've tried to look on your website for a windows .exe file on
> your website and was unsuccessful. So, do you have to use CYGWin or
> some other program to run it, or if not could you tell me where it is.
> Another thing, if I can't find it on your website, what were the other
> three programs like squid called. Thank you!

It's there.

www.squid-cache.org -> Binary Distributions -> Windows -> Download

or alternatively

www.squid-cache.org -> FAQ -> About Squid -> Does Squid run on Windows
NT? -> Native NT Port -> Download

Both paths end up at the website of the native Windows NT port of Squid.

http://www.acmeconsulting.it/SquidNT/

You can also compile Squid yourself using either Visual Studio, MinGW or
Cygwin. The sources to the Windows port is found at the same place, or
alternatively at devel.squid-cache.org.