New COSS fixes

From: Steven Wilton <swilton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 08:52:32 +0800

I've just committed an update to the COSS code to fix the source of the
"WARNING: failed to unpack meta data" messages that occur after squid gets
restarted. This also fixes the errors that would cause a lot of the errors
in the cache log during a COSS rebuild once squid had been restarted a
number of times.

I've been running this code over the weekend on one of our caches, and
restarted squid a few times which would normally cause the above errors to
occur.

The code should be available in tomorrow's snapshot, or can be downloaded or
viewed from
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.6/changesets/10979.patch

Steven