答复: [squid-users] Large Files

From: adam.cheng <adam.cheng@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:53:31 +0800

HI, Adriam

We have a similar implementation as youtobe . But when we deploy squid for
large files, we found quick_abort does not work well. Problem looks like
this:

When cache miss , it is very hard for squid to get whole large file and
cache it if there are lots of multi-thread download tools, like flashget
or netransport are accessing this file at the same time. Observing through
sniffer, we found the back side connection often stopped at the point of the
first thread stopped.