Re: [squid-users] URL Based forwarding on HTTPS connections ?

From: Tristan Linnenbank <tristan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 12:47:56 +0200

Hi Frans,

you can use an url_regex acl expression matching your urls:

acl citrixurl url_regex http://webaccess.domain.nl/Citrix
acl exchangeurl url_regex http://webaccess.domain.nl/Exchange

cache_peer citrix.peer.org 3128 0 etc
cache_peer exchange.peer.org 3128 0 etc

cache_peer_access citrix.peer.org allow citrixurl
cache_peer_access citrix.peer.org deny all
cache_peer_access exchange.peer.org allow exchangeurl
cache_peer_access exchange.peer.org deny all

This is not completely correct code, but should give you a start for
searching the squid.conf documentation.

https://webaccess,domain.nl/Exchange

--
Tristan Linnenbank