Re: [squid-users] Re: Testing squid_ldap_group

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 23:27:53 +0200

ons 2006-09-06 klockan 07:37 -0700 skrev Zaki Akhmad:

> Mr Henrik, how to prevent the newlines? I already trying to prevent
> the newlines by re-typing on notepad. But still doesn't work, the
> error message appear again. What do you mean by sending data at %0a
> (URL-encoded)? Would you show me by example.

URL-encoding is encoding non-ascii characters as %nn where nn is the hex
value of the character.

newline is hex 0a

Same encoding as used in URL query strings etc..

But note that what you are trying to do most likely won't work with
squid_ldap_group. It's not designed for that purpose.

But the external acl interface can be used for verifying a client
certificate in depth if you want to. But you have to define (by writing
a program) how the certificate is to be verified.