[squid-users] wizzar online booking and transparent proxy issue

From: Zoltan Sutto <sutto.zoltan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 11:53:55 +0200

Is there anyone who can able to use the online booking future of wizzair.com
I receive an empty page every time.
I tried the no_cache deny wizzar directive and clearing the cache.
Still getting an empty result page for any request.

The only way it works if I use a prerouting rule in my firewall script (FC5)
iptables -A PREROUTING -d wizzair.site.ip.add -j ACCEPT
and after this line I redirect any http:80 traffic to squid
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -s LAN --dport 80 -j
REDIRECT --to-ports 3128

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Zoltan