Re: [squid-users] Delay pools for local users

From: <vit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 17:40:06 +0400

Hello!

In addition to my previous letter. I've tried squid-3 (PRE4) delay
pools of class 4. I was not lucky :-) There was no bandwith limit.

I've included the following lines into my squid-3 squid.conf:

acl vit ident vit
http_access allow vit
ident_lookup_access allow all
delay_pools 1
delay_class 1 4 # pool 1 is a class 4 pool
delay_access 1 allow vit
delay_parameters 1 -1/-1 -1/-1 -1/-1 6000/6000

What is/are my mistake(s)? Thank you beforehand.