Re: [squid-users] squid error 1067

From: Santosh Rani <santoshballey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:03:47 +0530

Normally, Squid would start when Computer is switched ON. But today it
refused to start. Squid is listed in services in " Control Panel >
Computer Administration > Services " From where if I try to start it
manually it gives error 1067. Reinstalling squid solves the problem.
But if I copy the same previous 'cache' directory to the new
installation folder of Squid , it again starts giving same problem.
I have tried using the same configuration file that I used with my
My cache size as specified in squid.conf is 500 MB. The cache size has
grown to 4500 MB. Could the error be related to this cache size?

Regards